1. Choose a flat, straight surface such as a pavement or road. Preferably the route of your usual run as long as it is flat.
2. It is important that the background of your video does not 'blot' you out. For example wearing a white top and running towards a white background will make you 'invisible' for purposes of evaluation.... so please be aware of that simple instruction in order to avoid having to do a re-shoot.
3. Position the camera at eye level pointing at your back.
4. We need to see you from your head to your feet.
5. Run away from the camera for around 20 seconds.
6. Run back towards the camera and stop.
|Running gait analysis||Spine pain diary|
|Head pain diary||Shoulder pain diary|
|Repetitive Strain diary||Leg pain diary|
|Global pain mapper||Workplace wellness|
Pain Mapper HQ: Paul Manley Clinic
33 Chalton Street, London NW1 1JB | Phone or text Paul on 07925 616 753
Referral Scheme for Pain Mapper and Workplace Wellness Apps