1. Choose a flat, straight surface such as a pavement or road. Preferably the route of your usual run as long as it is flat.
2. It is important that the background of your video does not 'blot' you out. For example wearing a white top and running towards a white background will make you 'invisible' for purposes of evaluation.... so please be aware of that simple instruction in order to avoid having to do a re-shoot.
3. Position the camera at eye level pointing at your back.
4. We need to see you from your head to your feet.
5. Run away from the camera for around 20 seconds.
6. Run back towards the camera and stop.
7. You then upload your videos using WETRANSFER or FILECONVOY and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.